- Corporate HQ:
- 1, place des Prairies
- BP 70107
- 49301 Cholet
- +33 (1)2 41 49 51 51
- Legal Form: SAS
- Share Capital: 35 926 505 €
- RCS: 546 950 379 R.C.S
- Intracommunity VAT number: 546 950 379 R.C.S
- Editor: Jean Chavel
- Website created by: RnD
- Website host: DNS
All elements (text, graphics, underlying technologies) of the www.charal.fr website are the exclusive property of Charal. The site is protected by intellectual property laws.
It is strictly forbidden to:
- reproduce, summarize, modify, alter or redistribute without prior permission from Charal any article, title, application, software, logo, trademark, information or illustration for any purpose other than private use, which excludes any reproduction for professional or mass circulation.
- copy all or part of the site to another site or an internal corporate network.
Violation of these provisions subjects the offender, and all liable persons, to criminal and civil sanctions provided by law. Any single link or hyperlink is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Charal. Every link request must be made using the contact form.
Personal Data Protection:
The processing of your personal data is done in compliance with the French law relating to computers, files and liberties of 6 January 1978. You have a right to access, modify, correct and delete data that concern you. To exercise this right, you must send a request by mail.
- Charal undertakes not to disclose your personal information to other third parties.
- This site has been declared to CNIL under the number 1497275.
Comments, criticisms, communications and other content:
You may send Charal any criticism, comments or other content (suggestions, ideas, questions or other information) as long as this content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, in violation of intellectual property rights or injurious to third parties and is not or does not contain software viruses, political activism, commercial solicitation, mass mailing, chains or any other forms of "" spam ."" You should not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent the origin of content.
- Copyright Charal